Saturday 9 November 2013

Christmas Wishlist 2013

Christmas is a time for spending time with friends and family, for wrapping and receiving gifts, and buying lovely new clothes to go to Christmas parties in! This month I get my last payday before Christmas so it needs to count, but I just get too distracted looking at nice clothes to buy for myself... oops.


Yellow Check Shirt - £30 - Topshop
I love checked shirts, worn with skinnies, shorts and tights or a skater skirt, they look cute and preppy with a top button fastening and I like the unusual colour scheme on this one from Topshop.


Little Birds Mini Messenger Bag - £35 - Cath Kidston
I do love Cath Kidston even though the prices seem to have increased rapidly over the past few years! This print called "Little Birds" is new and I love it on this messenger bag which is the perfect size to fit in all your essentials whilst out Christmas shopping.



Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection) - £16.25 - Amazon
Barnes & Noble released a collection of leatherbound classic books and I am rather determined to collect them, I already have Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Scarlet Letter and The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe. But this Brothers Grimm book I thought was particularly grabbing, I still do love fairy stories, especially as I expect these to be the slightly more sinister original versions that the toned down modern ones.


Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - £10 - Selfridges & Co
Now I don't usually go for expensive make up because a) you never know how good it is until it's too late b) I'm crap at putting it on anyway and c) nobody can really tell whether your eyeliner was £2 or £20, atleast I can't. But this Alexa-Chung-endorsed (I also never usually go for celebrity products) does look really good and I do want to invest in some decent make up, I think liquid eyeliner is a good place to start, as I've really grown to love the stuff lately.

Image 1 of ASOS Ponte Skater Skirt with Braces

Ponte Skater Skirt With Braces - ASOS - £20

I already have a normal skater skirt but these braces are just too cute to ignore, they cross at the back and just make everything look so preppy and adorable. I would obviously need some new shirts to wear with it... a girl can never have too many clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment