Saturday 20 April 2013

P for Post on Lookbook

I just wanted to put my new look on here and somehow link it to the challenge that we are oh-so behind on (blame school, exams, coursework and teachers!)




Jacket - Firetrap
Vest - Next
Jeans - Next
Sandals - Schuh

Now, I'm pretty sure that the shoes do not go with the outfit at all and I am still debating getting changed before I go out. It's such a lovely day today and I really want to look summery but it isn't warm enough for shorts and dresses and playsuits which is a bummer because I love wearing summery clothes, they just make everything seem better and happier. But I bought these shoes in February so that I would have them ready for the first hint of summer and here it is and they're so cool so I really want to find something that I can wear them with.

Me and my cousin are going out for a drive with the roof off and maybe a little shopping to celebrate the glorious weather - what are you lot up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment