Saturday 6 April 2013

F for Florence + The Machine

Florence Welch and the elusive machine burst into our ears in the summer of 2009 with their debut album Lungs, and their second album Ceremonials was released November 2011. They have also done a session at the legendary MTV Unplugged and the album was released in April last year. 

Tumblr_mjq89yq74p1s2uvgco1_500_large

I don't pay for much music, but I am proud to say that I own all three of Florence + The Machine's albums on CD, which is really saying something for my love of the band.

Frontwoman Florence Welch has made something of a name for herself in the fashion stakes too - known for her striking red hair, red lips and amazing collection of dresses. Her live performances are also amazing, she gets so consumed by the music and it's truly incredible to watch - I really hope I can see her live when her next album comes out, there's plans for a year out before beginning work on the next album, I hope that by then I will have enough money for a ticket. 

Personally, I think my favourite song is 'No Light, No Light' from their second album Ceremonials.



4 comments:

  1. Ah Florence and the Machine shall always be amazing! Great choice of a favourite song too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her so much and can't wait for her to tour again - I really hope I can go next time!
      Thankyou for reading & commmenting! xx

      Delete
  2. Great choice, Florence and the Machine is one of my favourite bands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for reading & commenting! xx

    ReplyDelete