Monday 18 March 2013

Oxidation state of -1



Jumper - Topshop
Skirt - Miso at Republic
Tights - Primark
Boots - Office

I bought this skirt from the closing down sale that turned out not to be a closing down sale at Republic in half term, I like it because it's black and so goes with everything, but the subtle texture of the fabric stops it from looking too much like a school skirt, which is something I try to avoid as I go to a sixth form and are surrounded by the lower school (otherwise known as the cretins) so I don't want to look like them!

The jumper is an oldie-but-goodie bought from Topshop little over a year ago. I wore it to go shopping in Leeds with my cousin and the girl working in Topshop actually commented on it and said that she had wanted one but they went out of stock before she could get one. It really is the nicest thing when strangers compliment your clothes, because you know that they had absolutely no obligation to do so.

I was at school today which was nothing exciting; I had Photography all morning where Miss gave me a 15 point list to be completed by Easter. I absolutely detest Photography and cannot wait to be rid of it at the end of the year, but I've put in so much work now that I can't drop it, my exam is on 1st May so I don't have long left at all. I also had Chemistry and I understood what both teachers were telling me which makes a change. I hate Mondays.

I really can't wait for it to start warming up, I recently purchased the loveliest spring mac which makes me feel all sophisticated and it's been too cold to wear it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment