Saturday 16 February 2013

Valentine's Day

As you know, it was Valentine's Day on Thursday, and Alex got me the most lovely presents!



Firstly, he bought me The Perks of Being a Wallflower on DVD, which is so perfect that I shed a tear when I watched it, especially when Mr Anderson says the iconic line "We accept the love we think we deserve", it gets me everytime. I won't say too much in case you haven't seen the film yet but I assure you that it truly does the book justice, which I think is largely due to Stephen Chbosky directing the film.



He also bought me a giant Lindt Lindor filled with little ones, I love it as Lindt is my favourite chocolate - I hope that I get a gold bunny for Easter!



And finally, the adorable viking Pandora charm! It bears no relevance other than I find his little beard and nose rather adorable. I now only have one space left on the silver bracelet I've had for almost three years and I think I'll save that space for an "18" charm for my birthday.

So now it's half term, and I don't have as many plans as I would perhaps like, although I am going to the cinema twice on Wednesday (once in the afternoon with my friends to watch Les Miserables and then later with Alex's friends to go and watch - guh - Die Hard 4.0) And me and Hannah have to go to yet another shitty art exhibition which I guarantee we will not appreciate or understand. I should also start revising as I only have nine school weeks left until my exams - which could mean as little as 45 Photography lessons left - woohoo!

What are you all doing this week, if you're off school/college?



No comments:

Post a Comment