Monday 4 February 2013

Issues

Today I got my exam paper for my Photography exam, and I don't really like any of the questions I've been given, I had a choice of:

  • Contrasts
  • Musicians and Instruments
  • Issues
  • Home
  • Multiple Image
I've decided to focus on Issues, and look further into fears and phobias, particularly weird phobias. Here are some of my favourites:

Aerophobia: Fear of swallowing air
Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
Batophobia: Fear of being close to high building
Chionophobia: Fear of snow
Dextrophobia: Fear of objects at the right side of the body
Genuphobia: Fear of knees
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: Fear of long words
Octophobia: Fear of the number 8
Paraskavedekatriaphobia: Fear of Friday the 13th
Selenophobia: Fear of the moon
Xanthophobia: Fear of the color yellow 

Currently my idea is to simply take photos of the things that people are scared of and luckily most of them are inanimate objects as I found it really difficult to take photos of people last time, I'm just no good at bossing them about!

How was your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment