Monday 7 January 2013

Counting Down



Cardigan - £18 - Red Herring at Debenhams
Shirt - £20 - River Island
Watch - £75 - Fossil
Bracelet - Present
Nail Polish - Rimmel I Love Lasting Colour in Black Cherries - £2.99
Jeans - £45 - River Island

I started back at school today, and am already counting down the thirty school days I have left until February half term, I hate the place so much and have two mock exams on Thursday - you'd think that they'd be a little nicer and spread them out for me wouldn't you?

These are the amazing galaxy print jeans that Alex bought me for my birthday, I'm sorry that I haven't got round to featuring them in a look until now, but I have worn them quite a few times and they are such a lovely soft denim. I was glad to get jeans rather than leggings, just because I hate it when I wear a dress or skirt and don't have a pocket to keep my phone in.

The nail polish was a present from Hannah - we were supposed to do a Secret Santa swap before the holidays but because we got some unexpected days off on the run up to Christmas we never got the chance until we came back to school, she also got me some smellies, a notebook, some incense, an Aussie hair mask, a can of Impulse and an awesome drawing she did of me which takes pride of place on my bedroom wall: thanks Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment