Monday 31 December 2012

The Awards of 2012

I decided to have a little reflection on the year that will be no more in about 20 minutes.

Most Unlikely Crush: James from The Great British Bake-Off

First, he's a medical student, which means he must be really clever and I find that very attractive in a man. Also, look at his glasses and teeth and those adorable tank tops he wears! And the guy can bake me cupcakes whenever I feel down, what's not to love?

Favourite item bought: Cambridge Satchel


It looks so skanky now, after being used as my school bag since September, but I still absolutely adore my Cambridge satchel, not least because there is an actual Google advert dedicated to the rise of the company, and I got mine before the price increases!

Best book read: The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I am still gutted that I never got to see the film when it was out, however I have been promised the DVD for Valentine's Day, so all is not lost. A beautiful coming-of-age story, both sad and uplifting. 
"We accept the love we think we deserve"

Funniest TV Moment: The 8 Out of 10 cats episode following the Jimmy Carr tax scandal
Watch it here
They spent 20 minutes of a 45 minute show ripping Jimmy Carr to shreds over the scandal, I have never laughed so hard.

Best moment: Seeing Alex after three weeks apart due to holidays
Aren't I cute?

Biggest Achievement: Getting an A* in Textiles

Favourite Company Issue: The Gillian Zinser cover


The coolest cast member of 90210 finally got some recognition, the nail art was incredible and I learnt about some of the coolest cities in the world, adding a few more places to the list of destinations I want to go to at some point in my life.

Happy New Year Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment