Sunday 30 December 2012

Soap & Glory

For Christmas I recieved two Soap & Glory gift sets, the first was a box from my brother that has a really cool print on it - I love it even though it's pink. As you may already know, I'm not the biggest pink fan - being a redhead, it doesn't suit my skin tone so I tend to skim over it when shopping.



The second was a mahoosive weekend bag packed with goodies from Alex's mum. I've not even tried all of the products yet but I've really liked the ones that I've used; including Sugar Crush, Sexy Mother Pucker and Heel Genius. The best thing about both these gifts is that all the products are full size, no piddly 100ml bottles of shower gel, even Hand Food came in a 125ml tube.



Within the weekend bag was a series of vouchers for me to use up until March for money off Soap & Glory items in Boots, so you can expect more reviews as I try out new products - everybody loves a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment