Saturday 29 December 2012

MY American Flag shorts

Today was a good day, as I got three items that I have been lusting over for quite a while.

The first was Barry M nail paint in Peach Melba. I have to admit that I'm not usually a pink girl, but the colour is very cute and is quite subtle on the nails, so it isn't too in-your-face. Even though I'm a nail-biter, I still love to paint my nails in pretty colours, especially when the colours have cool names, one of my favourites is a Rimmel one called "Double Decker Red"

The second was Babel by Mumford & Sons, which I've wanted to listen to since it came out. I'm glad that they haven't really changed their style since Sigh No More, because too many bands change after the first album for some unknown reason, they were clearly successful before!

And finally... I got my american flag shorts.

Photo via Instagram




They were £18 - reduced from £28 - in the Topshop sale, and I absolutely love them. As I'm an average size (10-12) there isn't usually much left for me in the sale, and my local Topshop is frankly a poor effort, there isn't often much there that I've eyed up online. So when I spotted these, I grabbed them from the rail and darted to the changing rooms (Alex said that he'd never seen me move so fast)


2 comments:

  1. You finally got the shorts!! and I still need to borrow that album from my sister, I am waaay too lazy.

    Oh and I 'nominated' you for the Liebster award thing! :D http://blankbones.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed, I'm still so happy about finding them - I'm waiting for the right occasion to wear them!
      You neeeeeed to borrow it, I love it :D
      Awww! Thankyou! We are working on a follow-up post :) xxx

      Delete