Saturday 20 October 2012

Topshop Sale Picks

It's that time of year again, girlies! The Topshop Sale has arrived once more!
Since I love you lot (and have nothing better to do on a Saturday night) I've linked all the pages for you, so you don't need to go trawling through the 1025 sale items like I did. How committed am I?

















MOTO Drum Print High Waist Hotpants
Was £34
Now £15

Some of you might remember my love of quirky prints from a previous post, and these shorts are no exception. I also love high waisted jeans and shorts, as they pull in my stomach and make shirts look much more flattering.


















Crochet Lantern Skirt
Was £40
Now £20


I don't own enough skirts, and the few that I do own don't get have the wear that they deserve, they make me feel all girly and this black version would also go with loads of different tops, making it great value for money.



















Petite Heart Back Prom Dress
Was £55
Now £30

Being a redhead, my skin has a lot of red/pink undertones and therefore pink really doesn't suit me, but the style of this dress is just too damn cute to ignore - I love the heart cut-out.




















Dog Print Playsuit
Was £48
Now £20

Playsuits are a big love of mine, especially ones with a quirky print, and I like the culotte style shorts on this one that float together and make it look like a dress, but you don't need to worry about flashing your knickers.




















Petite MOTO Stripe Leigh Jeans
Was £40
Now £20

The stripe on these jeans would be really flattering on someone vertically challenged like me, but if you're lucky enough to have legs like Alexa Chung they'll make them look even more endless; everyone wins.




















Turquoise Dip Back Maxi Skirt
Was £40
Now £25

I did a post a while ago all about Dip Hem skirts, and this one caught my eye because of the gorgeous colour and flow of the fabric, I love the way it ripples around the wearer's legs.




















Chiffon Mullet Hem Dress
Was £49
Now £20

Again, this dress probably wouldn't be flattering on my skin tone, but I still thought it was lovely. The wrap detailing on the bust, dip hem and light chiffon fabric. Love.




















Chiffon Bandeau Dress
Was £42
Now £18

The A/W classic is ofcourse the LBD, and this Rare number is a bargain at £18! Once again made from a light chiffon fabric with lovely bust detailing and strapless design, where could it possibly go wrong?

As much as I love Topshop, they can be a bit too expensive for me at times, which is why I like to take full advantage of the sales when they're on. I'm really happy for this sale because I'm going to the local shopping centre this week which has a massive Topshop compared to the cruddy little thing in town.


No comments:

Post a Comment