Monday 3 September 2012

On the sunny side...it's Autumn (that has nothing to do with the post (Autumn is lovely though))

There's few things I've dreaded more than I am dreading going back to school.
Don't get me wrong it will be exciting to do new lessons such as Psychology (when I get used to spelling it), and doing Art on a big scale (although that's also really scary), I don't really have a point!

I'm worried to be around new people, it really unnerves me, it's so frightening. So frightening.

On the sunny side, the non - uniform rule means my mum has said it is absolutely necessary that I get new clothes and stuff, I love getting folders and stationary, but it all goes to pot because I lose things.

I can't compete with Holly's wonderful mustard bag, I really can't, but mine does have hedgehogs on it, and a whole load of owls, it was £10 from Topshop and surprisingly can easily fit two lever arch files in it, I love it! It's a perfect bag for me, due to it only have one big compartment, I won't be able to lose things in little pockets and break zips, hopefully!




In other news, my Grandma and Grandad got me this necklace for my exam results, and inside the card my grandma wrote what it symbolised, and that she thought it would go with my eyes haha. The turquoise stone for wisdom, and a greek key symbol caging it meaning eternal and infinite. It's so pretty, really really pretty :)

THE TURQUOISE STONE FOR WISDOM, AND A GREEK KEY SYMBOL CAGING IT MEANING ETERNAL AND INFINITE, IT’S REALLY, REALLY PRETTY :)


Anyway, Britain's Next Top Model is on in a second so I'm gonna leave it here, I'll let you know what happens when I get back to school, and if I've had my lunch money taken off of me and my head flushed down the toilet yet. When/where does that even happen?!

See you later! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment