Sunday 16 September 2012

LFW Day 3

We aren't much of a fashion blog if we aren't keeping track of London Fashion Week, are we? 
We are three days late, my apologies.
As you can guess, we weren't on the FROW, so all pictures are from the LFW website.

It looks as if the midi-skirt is sticking around for another season, so get (the bottom half of) your legs out!

  
Marios Schwab ,Preen by Thornton Bregazzi, Nicole Farhi

  

Geometric prints were big at Marios Schwab, love the cute blue jumper!

  
Nicole Farhi, Preen by Thornton Bregazzi, Christopher Raeburn

The collar seems to be sticking around, which makes me very happy - I love a cute buttoned-up shirt!



I think my favourite piece of the day was this beautiful evening gown by Matthew Williamson, I love the colour, the antisymmetric design, and the way that it floats around the model, delicately and gracefully.

What are your thoughts on next season's trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment