Thursday 6 September 2012

1 day and counting...

I start sixth form tomorrow.
Cacking it doesn't even describe how I feel.

In a weird way, I have to admit that I am looking forward to it - only have to do subjects that I genuinely want to do, not having to wear a uniform and meeting new people.
On the flip side, I now have to decide what to wear for school everyday, catch a bus at 7:30 in the morning and be in full-time education for the first time since May. Oh, and I absolutely suck at meeting new people, see my earlier post: Please be my friend!

I'm not going to spout any of that "New school; new me" bullshit because I know for a fact that it won't work out that way - who has ever gone back to school as a new person? I mean, the idea of going to a new school where there will only be six other people who know of my past is rather intriguing, being able to shake off any labels and going in there with a fresh start, but my past really doesn't bother me that much - I'm a quiet nerd - what is there to tell? And I have every intention of passing these damn exams, so I will be a nerd for the next two years anyway, why try and make out anything different?

I ransacked my wardrobe and managed to find my "back to school" outfit - everyone wants to make a good first impression, right?




Cardigan - £18 - Next
Top - present
Jeans - £30 - Dorothy Perkins

I wanted to look nice, without looking slutty - I am going to a Catholic sixth form after all!
What do you guys think? Did I make the right choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment