Friday 27 January 2012

Greetings

It was our science exam yesterday, and although exam season may seem like a gloomy time for many, for me there is one silver lining, one thing to lighten my mood and keep me entertained throughout the end of my exam when I've checked my paper and I'm too paranoid to check it again, and that thing, is the invigilator that wears two pairs of glasses. At the same time.
She wears one pair on her face and one pair on her head. I don't know if she is aware of this, and if she is, I don't know if she is fully aware of how much of a tit she looks. But, she does keep me entertained with her bossing us around and telling us when to open our papers and when we can leave. But then, she is also everyone's bitch when we drop our pens or require a tissue. 
We have to sit our exams in a freezing sports hall with awful acoustics, and I swear the invigilators drag out their loudest high heeled shoes from the backs of their wardrobes, just to wear in our exams and then piss us all off when they walk down the sports hall and all we can hear is a clip-clop, clip-clop of bloody stilettos. Once, earlier this month during an English exam, one invigilator had BELLS on her shoes. I didn't know you could buy shoes with bells on, unless she fancy's herself as a bit of a Gok Wan and hit the haberdashery to customise her own shoes. Who knows? I am not one to pry into the wardrobes, shoe boxes and private lives of the people that tell us we need a black pen.


Anyway, that science episode marked the final exam for us until May, and so, it is with great pleasure that I introduce myself and my new blogging partner-in-crime. I am Holly Are, and my prawny friend is to be known as Hannah Doubleyou. This blog is a joint effort, with some combined posts and some solo endeavours. We aim to blog about fashion as much as possible, however I do not consider myself fully qualified to discuss such matters, so we may just chat on about our daily lives now and then. We'll just see what happens, 'kay?


Oh and in case you were wondering, the blog title 'Moonkissed' refers to a discussion that we shared one evening about the distinct paleness of our bare legs, we both decided that 'Moonkissed' was a more elegant and somewhat beautiful word to describe those of us apparently 'cursed' with milk bottles, we beg to differ, pale is cool too.


This is going to be good.





No comments:

Post a Comment